remote system explorer in eclipse is a fine and handy plugin wich allowes you to view/edit server side files providing ssh and much more,.. also terminal/ssh sessions are possibile within eclipse… the only problem i had was, that when switching to remote system explorer perspective eclipse does not activate error highlighting and autocomplete in php code… with this little fix you can get it working again…..
Category Archives: coding
well i was playing around with eclpise and its remote system explorer. i just wanted to connect to my server with ssh private key authentication (no password) but eclipse always keeps asking for a password.. so if this happens to you, you also might have an incompatible private key… and here’s the solution..
this is an example how microsoft outlook can be scripted with hp vugen. i used mapi script with a local configured outlook account on the bpm. it is possible to use several accounts and scripts on one bpm machine without interferences between the accounts.
this script will:
- create a log file
- logon to exchange server via mapi and a configured outlook account
- compose a mail with a unique subject
- send the mail to a given receiver (the receiver should have a policy to send the mail back, alternatively you can define a mail route to check more than 1 path)
- check inbox for mail with the defined subject
this code shows an approach how to generate a script for active directory measurement.
the code will do the following steps:
- flush DNS
- AD service logon
- group Policy Update
- check file on network share (optional, please contect me if you are interested)
i made this little widget to display the top gamers and the “gamemaster” in wordpress for the really cool “myarcade Plugin”. myarcade adds a aracde center to your wordpress blog. you can see an example of the widget on www.pukepals.com